Ergohuman Warranty Information
Your new Ergohuman Chair will be covered by the standard 3 year Warranty or our extended 5 year Warranty.
If you experience a problem or have a concern about your Chair, please get in touch or fill out the Warranty Claim Form at the bottom of this page.
Ergohuman Chair Warranty
Your Ergohuman Chair is covered by our three (3) year Australian Warranty or an extended (5) year Warranty. The extended (5) year warranty can be purchased for $79 or may be included as a promotion from time to time.
Ergohuman Spare Parts and accessories Warranty
Your Ergohuman spare parts and accessories are covered by a (1) one year Warranty.
Who is covered by this Warranty?
Anyone who has purchased their Ergohuman product from www.ergohuman.com.au Please retain a copy of your order or invoice as proof of purchase. You will need your order or invoice number to make a Warranty claim and we reserve the right to reject a claim with no proof of purchase. The Warranty is available to the original purchaser only and is not transferable if the product is re-sold.
What does the Warranty cover?
The Warranty covers all working parts for manufacturing defects for 3 years (5 years for the extended Warranty) from the date of delivery.
- Any parts or components missing at the time of delivery
- Any manufacturing defects in the materials affecting the operation or functionality of the chair at the time of delivery
- Any manufacturing defects in the working parts of the chair that arise over the Warranty period
What does the Warranty not cover?
The Warranty does not cover wear and tear that is considered normal in the operation and use of the product, or damage from mis-use or abuse.
Some examples of items not covered
- Damage to arm-pads through contact/collisions with furniture such as an office desk.
- Discolouration or marks to arm-pads caused by wear and tear or damage.
- Damage to wheels due to collisions with furniture
- Variance to tightness of components (guidelines are available on the maintenance and care of components)
- Damage caused through failure to adhere to Ergohuman guidelines for use.
- Defects in a product that has been modified or altered in any way including the use of non genuine Ergohuman components.
- Minor cosmetic or aesthetic variations that do not affect the use or functionality of the product.
- Wear and Tear on components such as wheels, gas lifts and upholstery. The extent of wear and tear will depend upon use conditions, flooring surfaces, etc.
When does the Warranty start?
The Warranty commences upon delivery of your products to your delivery address as stated on your order. The date used will be the date the tracking shows as delivered or the date of the Proof of Delivery received from the Delivery Carrier. If neither of these is available, the date will be 5 days from the date the order was despatched from our warehouse.
Your obligations and how to make a claim
We expect that you will follow the Ergohuman guidelines for use and care of your product. These are available at www.ergohuman.com.au/care
To make a Warranty claim, please use the claim form available below or write to us at email@example.com
To assist with the process, please have the following ready for lodging the claim:
- Your order or invoice number
- The serial number from the underside of the seat base
- A written description of the problem or condition
- Photographs or a Video to support your claim
What we do with your claim
We will review the evidence submitted and may ask you some additional questions for clarification. Once we have reviewed your case we will decide, at our sole discretion whether the claim is covered by the Warranty. We reserve the right to reject the claim if we have reason to believe the claim is fraudulent or made in bad faith.
The Warranty is not an on-site Warranty and we may request components to be removed from the chair and posted to us for repair or replacement. Where a repair or replacement can be installed by the user, with their agreement, these will be delivered with instructions for installation.
Any postage costs to send warranty items to us are not covered, however the return of items deemed faulty and repaired or replaced will be posted back at free of charge.
We understand that being without a chair for a few days can be inconvenient. We endeavour to review Warranty claims promptly and to get a resolution as quickly as is feasible. However, we do not provide replacement chairs or an on-site repair service. Subject to location, an on-site service may be possible at a call out cost plus labour.
Our products come with guarantees provided under Consumer Law. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. You are also entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
Warranty CLAIM FORM
Please note we only service warranty repairs for clients who have purchased from Ergohuman in Australia.
If you have purchased your Ergohuman from another retailer, please contact them directly with your warranty claims.
If you have purchased your Ergohuman chair from Ergohuman in Australia please complete the form attached so our dedicated warranty support team can contact you with further instructions.
Please try and provide as much detail as you can so we can make sure any warranty work needed is completed promptly and at your convenience.